November 24th, 2008
Over thirty retail outlets to choose from in
The Shops at Mohegan Sun
The holidays have arrived and The Shops at Mohegan Sun’s collection of fashion, jewelry, music, electronics, sportswear and specialty products make it a premier destination for shopping this season.
Can’t decide on what to purchase? Mohegan Sun gift cards can be redeemed throughout the property at any store, restaurant and Mohegan’s Sun Box Office. They’re also accepted at Mohegan Sun’s luxurious hotel, Elemis Spa at Mohegan Sun and on the road at Mohegan Sun’s Mobil Gas Station and Convenience Store. Gift cards can be purchased in any denomination at Mohegan Sun’s Box Office, Essentials stores and Everything Under the Sun which are located conveniently throughout the property.
Over thirty retail stores are located at The Shops at Mohegan Sun including:
• America’s Memories: Reminisce and rediscover days gone by with images of
some of America’s iconic figures. Celebrities from television, motion picture, sports, politics and music come to life in this unique venue.
• Boccelli: Accessories for everyday elegance to sophisticated eveningwear featuring skillfully handcrafted Italian leather and fabric handbags, “wearable art”, jeweled minardieres from classic to whimsical, luxurious scarves and belts. Boccelli also carries an outstanding collection of Faberge.
• Brewster’s Trading Post: Located in the hotel lobby, Brewster’s Trading Post offers the little things that any hotel guest might desire including Mohegan Sun logo apparel, candy, magazines, newspapers, perfumes and colognes as well as a variety of tobacco products.
• Brookstone: This specialty store offers consumer products that are both functional and distinctive and not widely available from other retailers.
• Caché: Offering fine women’s apparel since 1975, Caché uses only the most fashion-forward fabrics, colors, prints, and silhouettes of the season. This chic and modern boutique sells everything from sportswear to evening wear.
• Cascade Electronics: Offering an innovative and unique shopping experience. Name offerings from Sony, Cuisinart and Fuji along with an expanded selection of specialty electronic merchandise in one of the most unique retail spaces in the Northeast. The development, management and promotion of this state-of-the-art retail space is notable for its eye-catching product displays and automated ordering procedures.
• Chico’s: Established in 1983, Chico’s began as a small store on Sanibel Island, Florida. Today there are more than 300 Chico’s stores in 40 states. Each offers women exclusive private-label designs and personal service to help them build a wardrobe that suits their needs.
• Citizen Watch: Discover the world of Citizen Eco-Drive watches. Powered by light, they never need a battery. Citizen is world-renowned for its ladies’ and mens’ collections including casual, sporty, technical, dressy, flight and dive watches.
• Clay Pipe: Owned by Mohegan Sun, this tobacco shop features top-quality, premium cigars and tobacco accessories such as humidors, pipes and lighters. Also, for the non-smoker, Clay Pipe offers a wide array of Mohegan Sun logo merchandise, sports memorabilia and unique products from the Swiss Army Collection including knives, sunglasses and watches.
• Coach: Coach is a leading American marketer of fine accessories and gifts for women and men, including handbags, women’s and men’s small leathergoods, business cases, weekend and travel accessories, footwear, watches, outerwear, scarves, sunwear and related accessories.
• Essentials: These Mohegan Sun-owned stores, located throughout Mohegan Sun, offer a variety of specialty gifts and convenience items. Guest will never be far from their “Essentials” with these stores around. They sell a variety of logo apparel and novelty items to remind guests of their Mohegan Sun adventure.
• Everything Under The Sun: Here Mohegan Sun guests will find a wide assortment of Mohegan Sun logo apparel and gaming gifts, and as the name implies, practically anything else a visitor may need. The store is located at the Spring Gateway of the Casino of the Earth across from the Mohegan Sun Box Office.
• Galina’s European Boutique: A European-style intimate apparel boutique featuring exquisite furs, estate jewelry, intimate lingerie, designer eveningwear and accessories. Galina’s can dress a woman from head to toe.
• Godiva Chocolatier: Godiva offers something special for every occasion. Whether it’s a piece from our individual chocolate case or an assortment of biscuits, biscotti, coffee, or cocoa, you’ll discover why Godiva is the world’s premier chocolatier.
• Jaz: offers classic men’s clothing with an edge, designed with innovation and improvisation that speaks to the sophisticated American man. Jaz features a variety of menswear and accessories including ties, suits and collared shirts. This comprehensive collection considers all major categories: tailored clothing constructed of fine Italian fabric, outerwear, fine American-made dress shirts, neckwear handmade in New York City and sportswear made in Italy.
• Lalo Treasures: Lalo Treasures infuses imaginative resin giftware with aesthetic arts and crafts which include accessories, tableware, home décor and more.
• Landau: The world’s premier accessories boutique offering exquisite costume jewelry, magnificent hand-jeweled minaudieres, Faberge eggs and objets d’art.
• LUSH Cosmetics: LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics offers scented selectionsof ethical, luxury skin care, hair care, bath and body treats, as well as off-beat gift ideas loaded with natural ingredients. A self-appointed cosmetic deli, LUSH makes effective products out of fresh organic fruits and vegetables, the finest essential oils and without animal ingredients.
• Lux Bond & Green: These fine jewelers feature custom design and personalized service. As renowned for their master engraving and meticulous gift-wrapping as for their distinctive fine jewelry.
• Oriental Fine Arts and Crafts: Custom-made furniture from China, featuring designs that reflect the early 1900s to modern, as well as antiques and fine arts and crafts from the Orient, are this shop’s calling cards.
• PUMA: PUMA® is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA’s unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport, lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
• Spin Street: Spin Street is your Home Entertainment full-line music, DVD, video games and entertainment accessory store. Spin Street also has one-of-a-kind entertainment memorabilia, which include; autographed movie posters, autographed guitars, autographed concert posters, letters, photos, contracts, autographed tour jackets and props from some of the world’s most popular recording artists and movie stars. All memorabilia offered for sale is certified as authentic.
• Sunglasses USA: The name speaks for itself. Sunglasses USA offers the largest selection of sunglasses around. Representing lines such as: Chanel, Gucci, Christian Dior, Versace, Georgio Armani, Kate Spade, Maui Jim, Oakley, Rayban, Revo and many more.
• Sun Shoes: This store features men’s and women’s dress and casual shoes, as well as various accessories such as wallets, pocketbooks and watches.
• Swarovski: This store offers beautiful, full cut, sparkling crystal from Austria including figures, collectibles, home décor objects and jewelry, as well as the finest optical equipment, such as binoculars and rifle scopes.
• The Golf Shop: Offering a wide variety of golf equipment, apparel and related accessories for men, women and juniors that is designed to satisfy every golfing requirement.
• The Old Farmer’s Almanac General Store: Take a journey back to a kinder, gentler era at The Old Farmer’s Almanac General Store. Let us stimulate your senses with our nostalgic environment as we recreate the experience of the old-fashioned, turn-of-the-century inspired General Store. The Old Farmer’s Almanac General Store is bound to strike your fancy.
• Tommy Bahama: As the Purveyor of Island Lifestyles, Tommy Bahama elevates the act of relaxation to a fine art. Visit paradise at our Mohegan Sun and find the latest island-inspired men’s and women’s collections, accessories and home décor.
• Trading Cove: Trading Cove offers a collection of original items made by the Mohegans, other Indian tribes, and non-Indian artisans. The featured Native American items serve as distinctive keepsakes and conversation pieces for buyers, since each item tells a tale of the rich heritage and traditions of the artist’s own tribe.
• Trailblazer: Trailblazer was built around a single premise: to offer a broad selection of high-quality outdoor and athletic products at a fair price. Trailblazer carries the largest selection of North Face in Connecticut and was also named on of the 2007 Top Independent Outdoor Specialty Retailers in Outdoor Business Magazine.
• Tiffany and Co.: Since 1837, Tiffany & Co. has been the world’s premier jeweler. When you see the distinctive Tiffany Blue Box®, you can expect to discover something extraordinary inside.
• Yankee Candle: The Yankee Candle Company is the leading designer, manufacturer and retailer of premium scented candles and is world renowned for true to life fragrances and fragrances that last.
Mohegan Sun, owned by the Mohegan Tribe, is one of the largest, most distinctive and spectacular entertainment, gaming, shopping and meeting destinations in the United States. Situated on 240 acres along the Thames River in scenic southeastern Connecticut, Mohegan Sun is within easy access of New York, Boston, Hartford and Providence and located 15 minutes from the museums, antique shops and waterfront of Mystic Country. More information is available by calling 1.888.226.7711 or visiting mohegansun.com.