UNCASVILLE, CT (July 24, 2018) – Critically – acclaimed Rock band The Doobie Brothers, known for their harmony – laden, guitar – driven Rock and Roll set, announced today 13 additional headline tour dates for 2018. The Live Nation promoted shows kick off October 9th in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and visit Mohegan Sun Arena on Sunday, November 11th!
With Special Guest State Champs
UNCASVILLE, CT (July 23, 2018) – Blink-182, the Punk Pop favorites of a generation are set to kick off their fall mini-tour September 12th in Moorhead on their way to headline Riotfest in Chicago. Mohegan Sun Arena is scheduled to welcome back the rockers on Thursday, September 20th!
Tickets are $65.00, $45.00 and $35.00 and go on sale Friday, July 27th at 10:00am through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster customers may log on to Ticketmaster.com or ...
Beers of all varieties, live music, great food and more on Saturday, October 6th
UNCASVILLE, CT (July 13, 2018) – Join Mohegan Sun at the 7th Annual Sun BrewFest on Saturday, October 6th! Sample an array of unlimited domestic, craft, import, microbrews, ciders and more. Local restaurants will be selling a variety of food offerings to pair with your favorite brews. Challenge your friends to a game of ping – pong, foosball and more ...
Headliners include U2, Britney Spears, Charlie Puth, Camila Cabello, 5 Seconds of Summer, Sugarland and so many more!
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 25, 2018) – Mohegan Sun is rolling out the best in entertainment for all types of fans and concertgoers! From live music, to comedy, the CT Sun and boxing, there is no other place to experience the variety of entertainment Mohegan Sun will bring this summer. In late June, the Barenaked Ladies kick off ...
New names include Adam Thielen, Rodney Harrison, Michael Finley and more
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 18, 2018) – “The State Farm Showdown,” hosted by Aaron Rodgers and Chris Paul and presented by Turner Sports and CAA Sports, has added more celebrity athletes to the list of current and past NFL and NBA icons pitting against each other for the first-of-its-kind charity golf tournament set to take place at Mohegan Sun Golf Club June 27th & 28th.
An up-to-date confirmed list of players:
- Ray Allen: Former UConn legend and top three-point shooter in NBA history whose career spanned the Milwaukee Bucks, Boston Celtics and Miami Heat. Allen has two NBA championship rings (2008 & 2013)
- Larry Fitzgerald: Longtime Arizona Cardinals receiver, named to 11 Pro Bowls since being drafted third overall in the 2004 NFL Draft out of Pittsburgh. Caught two touchdown passes in Super Bowl XLIII
- Patrick Peterson: A teammate of Fitzgerald on the Cardinals, one of the NFL’s top cover corners. Named to the Pro Bowl in each of his first seven seasons since entering the league as a first round pick in 2011
- JR Smith: Former NBA champion with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016 has also played with the New Orleans Hornets, Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks. Tabbed Kia NBA Sixth Man of the Year in 2013
- Reggie Bush: Legendary USC running back and former NFL running back who ran for more than 1,000 yards for the Miami Dolphins in 2011 and crossed the mark again for the Detroit Lions in 2013
- Kyle Korver: NBA All-Star in 2015 with the Atlanta Hawks, the veteran three-point marksman has also spent time with the Philadelphia 76ers, Utah Jazz, Chicago Bulls and most recently the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Josh Scobee: Former NFL kicker played more than a decade with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Adam Thielen: Minnesota State University alumni and current wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings. First Vikings receiver since Sidney Rice in 2009 to surpass 1,000 receiving yards in a single season
- Rashean Mathis: Former NFL cornerback first drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2003 and also played for the Detroit Lions
- Rodney Harrison: Former NFL player for the San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots. Harrison set and still holds the record for sacks by a defensive back, as well as the first NFL player with 30 sacks and 30 interceptions in NFL history
- Deron Williams: Three-time NBA All-Star who began his career with the Utah Jazz in 2005 and most recently to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Michael Finley: NBA legend who played a total 15 seasons for teams including Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs (winning an NBA championship with the Spurs in 2007) and Boston Celtics
- Michael Conley: A teammate of the Memphis Grizzlies since drafted as the fourth overall pick in 2007 and recently surpassed Shareef Abdur-Rahim as the third highest-scoring Grizzlies player of all time
Bowling, Ping-Pong, Karaoke, the best Craft Beer, great food, private event space andplenty more is planned when GAME ON!, owned by the Lyons Group, opens inside Mohegan Sun this winter. GAME ON! at Mohegan Sun will be located inside the all new and expansive, Earth Expo & Convention Center, which welcomes the classic car collector auction, Barrett-Jackson, next week, beginning on Wednesday, June 20th.
Live in the Arena October 5th; Tickets on sale June 15th
The NickiHndrxx tour will be a can’t miss outing for fans of the hitmakers who dominate the modern Hip-Hop and mainstream charts. The multi-award winning artists are also known for their high energy performances of their chart-topping hits. Together, they ...
Performing in the Uncas Ballroom October 6th
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 11, 2018) – Comedian Tracy Morgan brings a hilarious act to Mohegan Sun on Saturday, October 6th. Performing in the Uncas Ballroom and presented by Comix, the show will begin at 8:00pm.
Tickets are $49.00 and $39.00 and go on sale Friday, June 15th at 10:00am through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster customers may log on to Ticketmaster.com or call Ticketmaster’s national toll free ...
Tickets for Derek Hough: Live! The Tour go on sale June 15th
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 11, 2018) – Following the sold-out successes of the Move Live on Tour and Move – Beyond – Live on Tour acclaimed shows, including multiple sellouts at large prestigious venues such as Radio City Music Hall, DEREK HOUGH returns with a monumental experience for 2019 – DEREK HOUGH: LIVE! THE TOUR. From ...
Tickets go on sale Friday, June 8th
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 5, 2018) – Stand-up legend and one of the most successful comedians of all-time Jeff Foxworthy returns to Mohegan Sun Arena on Saturday, September 1st. Get ready to laugh when Foxworthy brings a night of hilarious stand-up comedy beginning at 8:00pm!
Tickets are $49.00, $39.00 and $29.00 and go on sale Friday, June 8th at 10:00am through Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster customers may log on to Ticketmaster.com ...