BALTIC, CT (April 15, 2021) –This morning, Mohegan Sun Golf Club (MSGC,) located at 7 Dows Ln, Baltic, CT, officially opened for the season to all resort and public play. In addition to enjoying one of the most scenic and impressive courses New England has to offer, golfers can enjoy the Pautipaug Pub, a spacious and well-appointed clubhouse, a well-stocked and revamped pro shop, a fitness room, the “Triple Tee Snack Bar” that greets players half-way through their round, top-notch practice ...
WHAT: Taking place on Saturday, December 7th from 2:00pm – 6:00pm at Mohegan Sun Golf Club (7 Dows Lane, Baltic, CT), Head Golf Pro Michel Painchaud will be hosting an informational open house event to showcase an all-new indoor golf room where coaching, skill-improvement and training will be available over the winter.
WHEN / WHERE: Saturday, December 7th | 2:00pm – 6:00pm
Mohegan Sun Golf Club, 7 Dows Lane, Baltic CT
*Media & photographers are encouraged to attend. ...
New names include Adam Thielen, Rodney Harrison, Michael Finley and more
UNCASVILLE, CT (June 18, 2018) – “The State Farm Showdown,” hosted by Aaron Rodgers and Chris Paul and presented by Turner Sports and CAA Sports, has added more celebrity athletes to the list of current and past NFL and NBA icons pitting against each other for the first-of-its-kind charity golf tournament set to take place at Mohegan Sun Golf Club June 27th & 28th.
An up-to-date confirmed list of players:
- Ray Allen: Former UConn legend and top three-point shooter in NBA history whose career spanned the Milwaukee Bucks, Boston Celtics and Miami Heat. Allen has two NBA championship rings (2008 & 2013)
- Larry Fitzgerald: Longtime Arizona Cardinals receiver, named to 11 Pro Bowls since being drafted third overall in the 2004 NFL Draft out of Pittsburgh. Caught two touchdown passes in Super Bowl XLIII
- Patrick Peterson: A teammate of Fitzgerald on the Cardinals, one of the NFL’s top cover corners. Named to the Pro Bowl in each of his first seven seasons since entering the league as a first round pick in 2011
- JR Smith: Former NBA champion with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016 has also played with the New Orleans Hornets, Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks. Tabbed Kia NBA Sixth Man of the Year in 2013
- Reggie Bush: Legendary USC running back and former NFL running back who ran for more than 1,000 yards for the Miami Dolphins in 2011 and crossed the mark again for the Detroit Lions in 2013
- Kyle Korver: NBA All-Star in 2015 with the Atlanta Hawks, the veteran three-point marksman has also spent time with the Philadelphia 76ers, Utah Jazz, Chicago Bulls and most recently the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Josh Scobee: Former NFL kicker played more than a decade with the Jacksonville Jaguars and Pittsburgh Steelers
- Adam Thielen: Minnesota State University alumni and current wide receiver for the Minnesota Vikings. First Vikings receiver since Sidney Rice in 2009 to surpass 1,000 receiving yards in a single season
- Rashean Mathis: Former NFL cornerback first drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars in 2003 and also played for the Detroit Lions
- Rodney Harrison: Former NFL player for the San Diego Chargers and New England Patriots. Harrison set and still holds the record for sacks by a defensive back, as well as the first NFL player with 30 sacks and 30 interceptions in NFL history
- Deron Williams: Three-time NBA All-Star who began his career with the Utah Jazz in 2005 and most recently to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Michael Finley: NBA legend who played a total 15 seasons for teams including Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs (winning an NBA championship with the Spurs in 2007) and Boston Celtics
- Michael Conley: A teammate of the Memphis Grizzlies since drafted as the fourth overall pick in 2007 and recently surpassed Shareef Abdur-Rahim as the third highest-scoring Grizzlies player of all time
Taking place right at dusk on Friday, May 18th, The Young Leaders of United Way of Southeastern CT & Mohegan Sun are teaming up for a special golf competition benefiting important local causes. Mohegan Sun Golf Club, located at 7 Dows Lane in Baltic, CT, will be hosting the “Golfing For Good” event, where teams of four will compete against each other to win overnight hotel stays at Mohegan Sun. The action kicks off at 6:00pm, lasting through 11:00pm and is a 21 and over event! On-hand for the evening will be Munchies Food Truck, a 50/50 raffle, outdoor lawn games and DJae Mêlée spinning records.
One of the leading golf magazines, Golfweek, recently announced their recognitions for golf courses across the country, and Mohegan Sun Golf Club (MSGC) has been named to the “Best Casino Courses” from the 2017 season. Hundreds of Golfweek raters examine overall strength of routing, feature shaping, natural setting, greens, variety and memorability of holes, conditioning and maintenance, landscape management and other criteria to determine the nation's best courses.
The Mohegan Sun Golf Club is thrilled to announce the brand new Mohegan Sun Golf Academy, set to open this weekend and located at the prestigious course in Baltic, Connecticut. Led by PGA Professional, Michel Painchaud, the Academy has been designed for players of all abilities. The Mohegan Sun Golf Academy is the ultimate environment to improve your game while enjoying the comfort and hospitality Mohegan Sun is renowned for.
It’s time to dust off the golf clubs and get back out on the course! Sunday, April 16th will mark the official opening of Mohegan Sun Golf Club for the 2017 season. Open to all resort and public play, there is much to be excited about this year.
Jimmy Fund Golf, the nation’s oldest and largest charity golf program, has announced that Mohegan Sun, one of the most acclaimedentertainment,dining and gaming resorts in the United States, will be the presenting sponsor of its 2017 season. The charity golf program, consists of more than 160 volunteer-run tournaments held across New England and beyond that benefit the Jimmy Fund which supports patient care and cancer research at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Mohegan Sun Golf Club announced today that it will be the site for the inaugural World Caddie Matches presented by Beckmen Law. This one-of-kind event will take place on Monday, August 29th, when more than 40 PGA Tour caddies from around the world compete in a one day, two-round “Ryder Cup-style” format matches. The morning will feature modified alternate shot matches, followed by singles in the afternoon. This unique, first-ever World Caddie tournament will be open for the public to watch, and some of the PGA pro golfers are also expected to attend to support their caddies! Proceeds from the event will benefit K9s for Warriors, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing service canines to military veterans.
It’s time to get back out there! Friday, April 15th will mark the official opening of Mohegan Sun Golf Club for the 2016 season. Open to all resort and public play, there is much to be excited about this year.